Discover the challenges of the energy transition through 10 short thematic videos!
To discover the challenges of the energy transition and the sector’s innovations for a low-carbon energy mix, IFP School, with the support of the TotalEnergies Foundation and in association with the Tuck Foundation, has created a series of thematic videos, based on the 3 previous editions of the MOOC "Energy Transition: innovation for a low carbon future".
The videos are free and open to everyone, all over the world, offering a high quality digital learning experience; the course is supported by the TotalEnergies Foundation as part of its commitment to "Youth Inclusion and Education".
The videos, available until February 28, 2022, cover the following topics:
· sustainable development scenarios (<2°C)
· the risks on a growing demand for low carbon technologies minerals
· renewables technical and economic fundamentals
· offshore wind challenges: focus on innovation!
· natural gas: reduction of GHG emissions and decarbonization
· native hydrogen
· CO2 storage: duplicate natural gas underground storage
· negative CO2 emissions: introducing BECCS
· steam trap and Internet of Things (IoT)
· bio-based chemicals
The course uses gamification as a learning process: if participants get more than 60% of correct answers overall, they will earn a badge attesting their successes and their understanding of the subject.
The topics covered have been specially designed for students, young professionals and anyone who wants to understand the challenges of the energy transition.
Don’t miss the chance to participate, click here to access the registration form!